1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics assignment

1. Sep 6, 2006 #1
    hai..i am just a univercity student..i am 1st year only...
    have something to ask..hope you all can help..
    i have to find any system that use BJT(bipolar junction transistor) in its circuit.draw the circuit diagram and explain details how the BJT operates in the circuit...
    may i ask how to get the infomation?
    becouse i really dont know how to search it..like still got any example which contain BJT system?besides amplifier..

thanks a lot to you all..

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 6, 2006 #2

Kurdt

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You can try searching google or looking through som electrical engineering text books which I'm sur will have some examples of systems with such a transistor in them.

4. Sep 6, 2006 #3
    thanks a lot..
    electrical engineering text book???

5. Sep 6, 2006 #4

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Yes. You are a 1st year engineering student at a university, right? You have a technical/engineering library, correct? Walk up to the front desk and ask them where the EE textbooks are, and they will show you.

And/or, you can use wikipedia.org, which is a good resource for all kinds of technical questions. Just go to their main page and type transistor in the search box. That will take you to this page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transistor

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?