1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics Audio Tapes

1. Dec 6, 2005 #1
    I'm just curious as to if there are any physics audio tapes (CDs, mp3s, cassette, or whatever else) out there. It takes me about an hour to drive to work & then back. Just seems such a waste to not use that time :smile:. These could be lectures, learning, etc. that would be prefably intro to mid level physics. So anyone have any good ideas? I tried searching the web, but there is so much junk to search through :tongue:. Thanks in advance for your time.

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 6, 2005 #2
    You could try the math and science tutorial section, or the links here at PF. I don't know if there would be any audio tutorials.

You might want to check out your community or university library. Also, try asking local bookstores if they carry such products.

4. Dec 15, 2005 #3
    the Teaching company... www.teach12.com

5. Dec 16, 2005 #4
    Amazon has The Feynman Lectures

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?