1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics B Kinematics, Dynamics, Rotational Motion, E/W,Torque Test- Where to find?

1. Jan 24, 2007 #1
    Physics "B" Kinematics, Dynamics, Rotational Motion, E/W,Torque Test-- Where to find?

I'm looking for a Physics "B" Kinematics, Dynamics, Rotational Motion, E/W,Torque Quiz or Test that includes solutions and/or answers. Where is the Quiz section on PF?? I took a quiz a while ago and I can't seem to find them.

Also, how do you guys study for a Physics final? Any tips/suggestions? My final's tomorrow. Thanks!

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 24, 2007 #2
    Ouch, with less than 24 hours, I'd review the chapters basic ideas and make sure you know how to use the formulas. Not much you can do with little time

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?