The Basics of Math Formulas: A Guide

In summary, the conversation is about finding a basic physics book that explains all the formulas. The speaker is asking for recommendations and mentions that they have tried books from the public library but they are not helpful. They are directed to a website that may have the books they are looking for and reminded that there is no shortcut to learning and they must work with ideas.
nukes
I was just wondering, can you name of the books, which they are kind of basic, and explains all the formula's. Just name the books that's all.

Physics news on Phys.org
Please don't cross-post.

please, this is going to be my last post.. I don't even know about what physic's book is good. I went to the public library, and i got some about physic's, but they are not even explaining the stuff at, so I was just wondering what kind of book should i get?

Some of the books here may be what you are looking for:

http://www.physics247.com/store

There is no short cut. You have to work with ideas to learn them.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is the purpose of "The Basics of Math Formulas: A Guide"?

The purpose of "The Basics of Math Formulas: A Guide" is to provide a comprehensive and easy-to-understand resource for individuals looking to learn or review the fundamental formulas used in mathematics.

2. Who is the target audience for this guide?

The target audience for this guide is anyone who is interested in understanding and applying basic math formulas, including students, teachers, and professionals in various fields.

3. How are the formulas organized in this guide?

The formulas in this guide are organized by topic and complexity level, making it easy for readers to find the specific formula they need and understand its application.

4. Are there any examples or practice problems included in this guide?

Yes, this guide includes numerous examples and practice problems to help reinforce the understanding and application of the formulas.

5. Can this guide be used as a standalone resource for learning math?

While this guide covers the basics of math formulas, it is not a comprehensive resource for learning all aspects of math. It is best used as a supplement to other learning materials such as textbooks or online courses.