Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics can make you brain dead?

1. Dec 2, 2005 #1
    I not sure if this has happened to any of you guys but I always slightly "special" after finsihing an hard midterm I have been studying all week (9-13 hour days). Now thats is over I feel great, althought I feel completely retarted.

Does this happen to any of guys, after taking a course in advanced physics, chemistry, math, your brain just stops. Got any goofy stories to tell.
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 2, 2005 #2

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Last year, I got in a wreck on the way to a C++ final. I was trying to study and drive. What an idiot! I drove right into the truck in front of me (which wasn't moving). I still have a big dent on my front bumper as a souvenir from that exam. :grumpy:
  4. Dec 2, 2005 #3
    lol, i might be needing a date again, because your having a dent in your front bumper brought up all sorts of visions.
    there have been a couple of tests left me a wreck until after I learned the results, but most of those ones involved urine or blood or breath.
  5. Dec 2, 2005 #4
    I don't put that much effort into stuff. Whenever my brain hurts, I go to sleep.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?