Physics/ChE/philosophy triple major?

• Programs
  • Thread starter babysnatcher
  • Start date
I just wanted to hear what applies to me. Suggestions without the normal restrictions

Read my post.

Your ultimate goal is to do ChemE, right? And you want to have a good enough understanding to be able to answer an "overanalytic" student, right? Then I would suggest concentrating your efforts on ChemE. I would also minor in Physics or Chemistry (perhaps Chem would help you understand more, but I don't know.) I would also study Philosophy, if you want, but I don't really think this will directly help you achieve your goal. However, it won't hurt and it will help you be more well rounded.

If you don't minor in Chem or Physics, then I would suggest that you just take more ChemE. classes as this will also help your understanding.

EDIT:
Now, I am sure there is nothing in here about "perceptions" or "feelings." However, if there is, could you point them out specifically?
I was into my last long speech when you posted this so I didn't see it. This is why I was multi-posting. Cuz I thought something like this would happen if I just edited. Information would get lost or id post unnecessary stuff.

Yes! Robert gets me now. He didn't put anything down that I could ***** at. Now if everyone could do the same that would be just neat.