Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics Educational Level

1. Jun 10, 2004 #1

Not to be nosey, but I was just curious to know the education level in physics of the people putting forth these theories on this specific board. I'm not asking in order to match wits or outdo any one of you with my incredible knowledge of the natural world, since i'm only a late undergrad, and just finished my last lower division class in modern physics. I was curious because many of these theories violate pretty basic rules of physics (high school level.) I just recommend that if you wish to have someone take you serious, you must learn to speak the language first. I'm not even trying to be eliteist or anything remotely close to that, since I understand that not everyone has the kind of money to go to college. I know firsthand that it is expensive as all hell. But doing some independent studying up on the basics will definately serve as a steady foundation for your thinking.
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted