1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics Final Tomorrow PLEASE CAN SOME ONE HELP~

1. Jun 10, 2007 #1
    Physics Final Tomorrow PLEASE CAN SOME ONE HELP~!!

Hello everyone i have been trying to understand physics for the past week and i haven't been able to get any tutors all of them are booked. so i have my practice test that the teacher has given us and i was wonderin if anyone could help me out. i don't understand any of it and each time i do any of the calculations i second guess my self becasue there are 2 answers to the problem because i don't know which exact equation to use please can someone help me out. i will email them the practice test but please come one help me out i really don't understand this stuff!!!! my email is qcksteel114@yahoo.com please can some one help!!!! -Jack

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 10, 2007 #2

ranger

Gold Member

Physics Final Tomorrow PLEASE CAN SOME ONE HELP~!!

How convenient of you to wait for the last minute. Just post your practice exam as an attachment; the questions you are having problems with along with your attempts and we'll see what will happen from there.

4. Jun 10, 2007 #3

G01

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Following the rules of this forum, we can't help someone until they show SOME work. We do not do homework for people, we help with homework. As for waiting until the last minute, that was your mistake. You can't expect people here to change the rules just for you. If you still need help, please show some work.

5. Jun 10, 2007 #4
    well

well i tried to post the pics up and everything but i couldn't the file is a bit to big so like i said i will email it to anyone if they wish

6. Jun 10, 2007 #5

ranger

Gold Member

Well put it up on some external server - imageshack, rapidshare, etc.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?