1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics for 8th grade

1. Dec 18, 2014 #1
    I know the question is simple... but I don't get it.

A metal ball is thrown from a tall building V0= 0. When will it reach V=25 m/s?

This is my first question, I seem to like physics yet I don't understand anything... accept electricity, but the rest, I don't. I hope I don't annoy anoyone but I really need help because I want to be good at this subject. Thank you in advance!

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 18, 2014 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to the PF.

When posting schoolwork questions, we ask you to use the Homework Help Template that you are provided when you start a new thread here. You need to fill out the sections of the Template, including the Relevant Equations, and show your Attempt at a solution.

What equations do you think apply to this question? You need an equation that relates the velocity to the acceleration of the ball.

And what provides the acceleration force to this ball?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted