Physics Formulary: Printable Resource for High-School Exam

• Thread starter JBS
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physics
In summary, the individual is in need of a physics formulay for a college application examination and is looking for a printable resource location. They are in urgent need of assistance and apologize for posting twice. They also provide a link to a potential resource.
JBS
I don't know if this is the proper place to ask for this, but I deseperately need a physics formulay, just the basic formulas, equations and constants for the average high-school course.

I'm going to have some college application examination and I am only allowed to have a formulay, so please no textbooks, I need a link or such to a PRINTABLE resource location. I don't mind PDf or HTML or DOC or whatever.

It is very urgent so please help me and drop a line as soon as possible.

NOTE: Sorry for the double post, but it's quite urgent.

Physics news on Phys.org
Still, multi posting is a NO NO!

Zz.

1. What is included in the Physics Formulary?

The Physics Formulary is a printable resource for high-school students preparing for exams. It includes all the important formulas and equations in the field of physics, as well as example problems and explanations.

2. Is the Physics Formulary suitable for all levels of high-school physics?

Yes, the Physics Formulary covers all levels of high-school physics, from introductory concepts to more advanced topics. It is designed to be a comprehensive resource for students of all levels.

3. Can the Physics Formulary be used as a study aid or as a reference during exams?

Yes, the Physics Formulary can be used both as a study aid and as a reference during exams. Its organized format makes it easy to quickly find the formulas and equations needed for a specific problem.

4. Are there any visual aids included in the Physics Formulary?

Yes, the Physics Formulary includes diagrams, graphs, and illustrations to help students better understand the concepts and apply the formulas in real-world situations.

5. Can the Physics Formulary be downloaded or printed for offline use?

Yes, the Physics Formulary is available for download and can also be printed for offline use. This makes it a convenient resource for students who may not have access to the internet or electronic devices during exams.