What's the inside scoop on the upcoming Physics Forums movie?

In summary, Jodie Foster is playing Ivan Seeking, Math Is Hard look-a-like Rene Zellweger is playing Math Is Hard, Wilford Brimley is playing Integral, Greg Kinnear is pushing his agent to get an audition for the role of Danger, Mike Meyers loved the script but he can't seem to understand Einstein isn't actually one of the characters in the screenplay and keeps working on an "Old Dr. Smart" impersonation, Robin Williams wants tribdog, of course, but he's too old, so that's still up for grabs. Gale17 will be played by Juliette Lewis, and Salma Hyak has gone on record saying she'll sell her
Salma Hyak's Screen Test For Miss Evo

http://hometown.aol.com/sakluvscen/a_shake_your_groove_girl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Costumes & make-up release their first ideas for Hugo Weaving as Smurf.
http://www.geektimes.com/michael/site/archive/2003/06/images/hugo-weaving-priscilla.jpg

This is me
gerbil.gif

Bad news; something is terribly wrong. Last night on Hoax to Hoax AM, on the Art Dong show, some Hollywood insider was claiming this this whole PF movie thing is a cruel hoax perpetrated on physicists by a Bigfoot. Said the informant, "its just another case of ole Zooberoo..[then he broke down and cried for a moment]. It's the oldest trick in the book, and we all fell for it like a bunch of dumb apes!"

nice to see this thread back...wait WHAT!?

Ivan :wink: :wink:

matthyaouw said:
Costumes & make-up release their first ideas for Hugo Weaving as Smurf.
http://www.geektimes.com/michael/site/archive/2003/06/images/hugo-weaving-priscilla.jpg
Okay, CUT! where's the blue?! smurf is blue!

Felixiass said:
Ivan :wink: :wink:

Okay, a Hollywood/Fermi Lab insider. But he doesn't want his name used.

Why not just a hint, simple one might be of big help ? :wink:

Danger said:
yomomma said:
and who's playing the statutory ape?
I was going to say 'Michael Jackson' until I read the name more carefully. Now I guess it would have to be Clyde from 'Every Which Way But Loose'.
Couldn't we get a chimp instead? I've been told too many times that I look like Ben Afleck but I really wouldn't want to be played by him.

yomamma said:
Okay, CUT! where's the blue?! smurf is blue!
:rofl: I think yomamma has a future in Hollywood. He really has a natural instinct for directing!

Gale17 said:
... if all us pfers get to go to the premier, it looks like we'll be meeting eh? perhaps that'd lead to a made for tv movie eh? or even a series! some pfers meet at the premier of a movie about their forum, then decide to movie in with each other, then kooky misadventures insue...
Oh m'gosh, another reality TV show? It would be about pfers who live together and fight over access to the computer, and when one member hogs the computer too much, the other members vote him out, and then... Okay, back to the sex and action. :tongue2:

Math Is Hard said:
:rofl: I think yomamma has a future in Hollywood. He really has a natural instinct for directing!
why are you not on the set?! I told you we couldn't find someone to act you out so you need to pretend to be yourself. Get on the set! I don't want to hear it!

SOS2008 said:
Oh m'gosh, another reality TV show? It would be about pfers who live together and fight over access to the computer, and when one member hogs the computer too much, the other members vote him out, and then... Okay, back to the sex and action. :tongue2:

i never thought about the fighting over the computer! that'd be hilarious. wow, the more i think about it, the more hilarious it'd be to toss a few pfers together. the sex action... i mean seriously can you imagine the flirting... wow... I'm so amused...

SOS2008 said:
greg has to be the host though...how about that every day, everyone has to face a challange. then, whoever wins the challange gets 2 hours on the computer. if there's a cheater, we vote 'em out! and after each challange, the loser has to leave.

yomamma, is your school out for the summer?

yes, it's been out for about 2 1/2 weeks now

you lucky dog..

woof! *pants*

klusener said:
yomamma, is your school out for the summer?
:rofl: Yep, it looks like yomamma has even more free time now, and has become a power poster. Hold on!

power poster?! I'm not using that ******* name!

Gale17 said:
i never thought about the fighting over the computer! that'd be hilarious. wow, the more i think about it, the more hilarious it'd be to toss a few pfers together. the sex action... i mean seriously can you imagine the flirting... wow... I'm so amused...
It may be pretty hard for the PF Realty Show to top the many adventures of the Supersonic RV.

Edit - Unless Zooby writes the script (I think he has missed his calling!). :rofl: