Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics Gallery

1. Jun 8, 2007 #1
    We have create a new physics photo gallery to share and discuss photos related physics.

We like to hear about your comments and suggestions to improve this gallery

Here is the link for online physics gallery
    http://www.livephysics.com/gallery/main.php

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 8, 2007 #2
    i cann`t open your link :confused:

take look that :wink:

4. Jun 8, 2007 #3
    I just click and its working fine, please try again and see whether its work for you now.

If you get any error messages while trying to open that page let me know.

5. Jun 8, 2007 #4
    i still can`t ... , but i`m trying to open it later

thanks a lot

6. Jun 8, 2007 #5

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Pretty neat pictures. Where do they come from? It's cool that you post the details of how they were shot, but I didn't see any photographer names. I could have missed that, though. Thanks for the link.

7. Jun 8, 2007 #6
    Most of the photos are collected from internet, i am trying my best to categorized so people can find what they looking for easily.

I have put full credits to photographers and sources for photos that i could find information.

if any one could suggests the original source or photographers for any photo i will be happy to add those.

Thanks a lot for checking it out.

8. Jun 8, 2007 #7

baywax

Gold Member

Nice work on the pages. Very clean and easy to get around. I'd suggest clearing permissions for the military photos if you haven't already. Credits are a good thing.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?