1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics groups in Colorado

1. Jan 11, 2007 #1
    I am currently living in Colorado Springs, CO and am debating whether or not I want to go back to school to earn a second undergraduate degree in physics and then hopefully go on to earn a Ph.D. I started out in college as a physics major but switched to behavioral science. I am hoping to discover the passion I felt when I ran across campus to declare my major in physics. Is there anyone who lives in Colorado that knows of physics societies or groups that meet and discuss? This way I could attend some meetings and figure out if that passion to learn can be rediscovered. Thanks.
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 11, 2007 #2

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Your best bet would be to check at UCCS. Outside of a school organization (or on-line in forums like PF), I think it might be pretty hard to find many people interested in math or science.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?