Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics is Hard!

1. Oct 11, 2004 #1
    Well, I avoided this class as long as I could... and now I am stuck with it! I am in a beginner class, but the course is way too fast, and I can't figure out what the teacher is talking about. We are dealing with graphs and 'Straight Line Motion' right now, and I am so lost. I have a test tomorrow morning!!! I am going to fail it. Is there anyone out there who could help me with some questions... maybe I will catch on... although I doubt it. Message me back... I have quite a few problems, and no answers :cry:
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 11, 2004 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You should just post your questions here, in the forum. If they are general questions, you can post them here in the General Physics forum. If they relate to a specific homework question, you can post them in the Homework Help forum. When asking for help with homework, don't forget to show us what attempts you've made.

- Warren
  4. Oct 12, 2004 #3
    No, Physics is not hard, is special. You must love it to have success ;)
  5. Oct 12, 2004 #4

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

You can't handle a car moving in a straight line at the same speed?

"I'll go 20 kilometers per hour for 2 hours, how far did I go?" What about 1.5 hours? 1? See a rule here?
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?