Physics is Hard!

• Thread starter KittyInk81
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

Well, I avoided this class as long as I could... and now I am stuck with it! I am in a beginner class, but the course is way too fast, and I can't figure out what the teacher is talking about. We are dealing with graphs and 'Straight Line Motion' right now, and I am so lost. I have a test tomorrow morning!!! I am going to fail it. Is there anyone out there who could help me with some questions... maybe I will catch on... although I doubt it. Message me back... I have quite a few problems, and no answers :cry:

Answers and Replies

chroot
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
You should just post your questions here, in the forum. If they are general questions, you can post them here in the General Physics forum. If they relate to a specific homework question, you can post them in the Homework Help forum. When asking for help with homework, don't forget to show us what attempts you've made.

- Warren

No, Physics is not hard, is special. You must love it to have success ;)

Alkatran
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
KittyInk81 said:
Well, I avoided this class as long as I could... and now I am stuck with it! I am in a beginner class, but the course is way too fast, and I can't figure out what the teacher is talking about. We are dealing with graphs and 'Straight Line Motion' right now, and I am so lost. I have a test tomorrow morning!!! I am going to fail it. Is there anyone out there who could help me with some questions... maybe I will catch on... although I doubt it. Message me back... I have quite a few problems, and no answers :cry:
You can't handle a car moving in a straight line at the same speed?

"I'll go 20 kilometers per hour for 2 hours, how far did I go?" What about 1.5 hours? 1? See a rule here?