1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics Jeopardy Prompts?

1. Nov 5, 2012 #1
    I came across an '99 American Journal of Physics article here and like the idea presented. I've noticed the book my school bought employs this method in its problems sets at times. I am looking for a collection of prompts to use with this teaching method, specifically for forces.

And yes, of course I could write my own, but that takes time. I was hoping someone might have an experienced collection. I just think these would be great for review. Thanks.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 6, 2012 #2
    Check out a website like teacherspayteachers.com. They might have some for sale there.

4. Nov 6, 2012 #3
    Cool site, thanks. They had a "physics jeopardy" but not the same kind of thing from the journal article. The article is about prompting students with certain mathematical formulations such as

F(normal) - (60kg)(9.8m/s^2) = 0

Then having students pose a related question.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook