Physics jokes and humor

• Thread starter Gamish
  • Start date

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Tsunami said:
I'm here!! I'm reading!! I'm also planning the PF Double Wedding!!! :biggrin: WOOHOO!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This is gonna be a GAS!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
LOL! Have you ever seen such a thing? I've never been courted with limericks before! :rofl: How can anyone resist a puppy telling limericks? :!!)

Tsu

Gold Member
You can't! :biggrin: Now go buy your dress!! :approve: Imagine Tribdog in a TUX!!! :!!)

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Tsunami said:
You can't! :biggrin: Now go buy your dress!! :approve: Imagine Tribdog in a TUX!!! :!!)
Ooh, that's a nice benefit of a double wedding...I can finally buy my own dress, I don't have to wait to use my sister's hand-me-down dress. :biggrin: Let's see, something appropriate to go along with a wild bus-ride on Christmas day...this can't be just any poofy white dress, y'know. :cool:

Moonbear said:
Well, I hired tribdog as a ghost writer for that section. He's far better at writing dirty limericks than I am. That's of course why he's pushing you to buy the new edition, he wants his cut of the royalties. :biggrin:
Hey, if helps get the girls like you said in the other thread, I'd consider buying three copies.