Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics major

  1. Nov 20, 2011 #1
    i just want to know what is the diference between the first year in physics in one country like middle east and from europe and us and australlia?? and can that person if he want s to study abroad to switch into masters in professional engineer ?? thank you
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 21, 2011 #2
    Its hard to compare one country to another in terms of university education, but generally speaking all technical courses worldwide share some general scope.

    There is no degree in "Professional Engineering". If you have a bachelor in physics there is a possibility to continue with a master degree in Engineering.
    A Professional Engineer is a title awarded by the local engineers body in the respective country, it has a certain number of requirements and typically includes exam(s).


Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook