I am interested in doing my masters in the direction quantum computing i.e. quantum information theory/computational physics and would like to know if anyone can recommend some master programs that are in Germany, Austria or Switzerland. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks for the thread! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post? The more details the better.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving