Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics olympiad in a week

1. Mar 5, 2013 #1
    Okay, guys. So the thing is I'll have to attend to Physics national olympiad (not a big country, so not big deal), but, when looking at last years exercises, I realized, that I have no idea how to solve them. Heck, I don't even understand the solutions, that teacher gave me! What I'd like would be for you to reccomend me the best way to spend this week preparing. You know, some advices, what to pay attention to etc.
    btw I am 9th grade student, first physics olympiad. Love physics, but up until recently were too lazy to spend enough time doing it, so I lack the skill. And I know, I won't be able to go for first places or whatever. I barely made it to the national. Just want to get the most out of it this year.
    So... Advices? Recommendations? Anything?

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 5, 2013 #2

Drakkith

Staff: Mentor

Without looking at the individual problems it's difficult to help. All you can do is study up as best you can really. Try to find similar problems to the ones you are attempting to solve and see how people do them.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook