Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics Podcast

1. Jan 11, 2005 #1
    Hey everyone, I just wanted to inform those of you who might be interested in my new podcast I have started. It is called Singularity Podcast and is done around physics. The rss feed is here RSS. And the website for the podcast is here. I hope some of you give it a chance. If you have any comments about it, please email them to singularitypodcast@gmail.com.

Mr. CaN

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 11, 2005 #2
    Most PF members do not own an iPod, unfortunately. :smile:

4. Jan 11, 2005 #3
    Yea, but the podcast is in mp3, and can play on any mp3 player, or can be played right on the computer, don't have to put it on a player. I just got an ipod, and never had any player before that so I know what it is like, that is why I made it playable anywhere you can play an mp3. I hope no ipod stops people.

5. Jan 19, 2005 #4
    Hey, I'm not sure if anyone on this site listens to my podcast on physics, but I just finished the second show, and am looking for ideas for the third show. If you have any suggetstions either leave them here or email the show at singularitypodcast@gmail.com You can get the feed from above.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?