Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics podcasts

1. Mar 24, 2015 #1
    Hi

I searched for this and came across a few results, but most from before 2013 and none with actual good podcast suggestions. So I decided to ask again: are there any interesting physics podcasts? :) preferably for an audience that understands physics, that makes commentary on recent news etc. I tried a couple of podcasts from physicsworld and they were a bit boring to listen to, maybe they're aiming for a layman audience, I don't know.

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 24, 2015 #2
  4. Mar 25, 2015 #3

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

Maybe you should elaborate on what exactly you are looking for, or what you consider to be "not boring". Otherwise, you might likely get the same type of suggestion that you found on PhysicsWorld.

Zz.

5. Mar 25, 2015 #4
    Elaborate more? I can do that. I guess what I'm looking for is something made for an audience of physicists, grad and undergrad students. The "boring" podcasts I heard were just made for a different audience.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook