1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics problem practice book

1. Aug 13, 2007 #1
    Dear buddy,here I ask for some physics books whose names or authors are unknown to me.I am a physics undergrad student and plan to sit for IIT JAM this year.

As always, these competitive exams are based on problem solving-sometimes MCQ. Specially IIT JAM makes a subjective paper...whereas NGPE and IISc makes MCQ questions based on problem solving skills.

What I need some book(s) that might guide me to crack these exams.So,a problem book on undergrad-grad level physics.Book(s) for practising problems...
    I have Irodov...so do not post its link...
    Some other...

I searched for these type of book in College Street,Kolkata.But they could not give me anything.I am not absolutely sure if at all these type of books exist.So,it might be a tough task for you to search for this.

Please try for it...
    Thanks in advance.
    kallol.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted