1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics Problem Resource?

1. Feb 18, 2012 #1
    Does anybody know of some kind of treasure trove of physics problems?
    Imagine you were a physics teacher writing a book & wanted to include a few problems on
    calculating the coulomb force exerted by a ring of charge, or a line of charge etc... or wanted
    to include calculations on moments of inertia of a few geometric bodies, would there be a
    massive book/list of nearly all the possibilities, like all the possible problems, that you could
    look in & choose a few from?
    Again, with projectile problems there are many perspectives from which questions can be
    asked & I'm just wondering if there's some resource that lists almost all possibilities in any
    areas of physics in a very systematized fashion.
    It seems to me that textbook authors refer to some almanac of physics problems,
    but I could just be wrong and they modify old problems in old books by adding Alice & Bob
    rhetoric. I'm afraid that Schaums are the best there is... :frown:
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 19, 2012 #2
    Are you in high school or college?
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?