1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics program recommendation

1. Sep 22, 2004 #1
    Hi everyone,

This is not a college problem per se. I have been working for a quite some time now and have been developing in the area of physics for sometime now. I would like to join a university and complete a degree. However, due to certain circumstances, I cannot really stop working and pursue a program full-time.

I came across Open University of UK and noticed that they offer a bachelors of physics online. Open University is quite recognized from what I hear. However, I would like to know if it is worth it to joint his program. Would I be able to join a masters later in another school after I finish this program.

The description of the program and the courses can be found under:
    http://www3.open.ac.uk/courses/classifications/science_physical_science__physics__page.shtm

I would really appreciate it if someone would take the time to make a recommendation.

Thanks,

Best,
    Xargon

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted