Need a Civil Engineering Project Idea? Let's Brainstorm!

• Thread starter BILL YORKE
  • Start date
In summary, brainstorming for a civil engineering project idea involves considering the needs of the community, potential challenges, and innovative solutions. Some ideas could include sustainable infrastructure, implementing new technology, or improving transportation systems. It is important to also consider the feasibility and impact of the project. Collaborating with other professionals and conducting thorough research can help generate unique and successful ideas.
BILL YORKE
i need a civil engineering project and am not sure the best idea, any idea?

Physics news on Phys.org
BILL YORKE said:
i need a civil engineering project and am not sure the best idea, any idea?
Hello, Bill, and
:welcome:

You might want to pose your question in one of our forums, which are better suited. This one is only meant to give you an opportunity to introduce yourself to the community. I would have provided you a link to a certain forum, but this brings me to the next difficulty. Without further information about the kind of project, goal and knowledge that you have, it's basically impossible to provide you with an educated answer. Is it for homework, your study (at which stage?), your profession? What are you're skills? What means are you supposed or allowed to use?

The answers to these questions determine, whether your question addresses engineers, career or academic guidance or simply general physics. Please think of this before you re-post the question. It also helps you to get adequate response, as many of our members don't read the introduction forum.
Thanks,

and before I forget it: have fun!