Where to Find Free Help for Solving Physics Questions Online?

• Thread starter blueskye
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physics
In summary, someone has uploaded physics questions and is seeking help solving them. The suggestion is made to limit the questions to one per thread for better understanding and assistance for others. The handwriting is also noted to be difficult. One potential answer suggests that the conductive nature of the spheres may change the situation in regards to electrostatic forces. Links are provided for additional resources on the topic.
blueskye

Homework Statement

i have uploaded physics questions here.

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

Attachments

• p5.pdf
    675 KB · Views: 243
Physics news on Phys.org
someone can help me solve?

I think you should limit it to one question per thread, so that the answers are also understandable and of help to others who may be perusing this forum. I also think the handwriting is too difficult to readily discern the question.

(23) I reckon the answer may lie in the fact that the spheres are conductive. Normally, this sort of question relates to the use of insulating spheres, where the situation is equivalent to a point charge located at the centre of each sphere. But in your question, the spheres are not insulating. How may this change things?

1)what is electrostatic forces?
2) how to derive E = v /d ?

blueskye said:
1)what is electrostatic forces?
2) how to derive E = v /d ?
Good sites for keen learners to find such information are http://www.google.com"

Last edited by a moderator:

What is the best way to approach solving physics questions?

The best way to approach solving physics questions is to first read the question carefully and identify what is being asked. Then, draw a diagram or visualize the situation to better understand the problem. Next, recall the relevant equations and principles and apply them to solve the problem. Finally, double check your answer and make sure it is reasonable.

Are there any free online resources available to help me solve physics questions?

Yes, there are many free online resources available to help you solve physics questions. Some examples include Khan Academy, Physics Classroom, and HyperPhysics. These websites offer step-by-step explanations, practice problems, and interactive simulations to help you understand and solve physics problems.

How can I improve my problem-solving skills in physics?

To improve your problem-solving skills in physics, it is important to practice regularly and familiarize yourself with different types of problems. You can also work on breaking down complex problems into smaller, more manageable parts and using problem-solving strategies such as drawing diagrams and making assumptions. Additionally, seeking help from a teacher or tutor can also be beneficial.

What are some common mistakes to avoid when solving physics questions?

Some common mistakes to avoid when solving physics questions include not reading the question carefully, using incorrect equations or values, and not showing your work. It is important to pay attention to units and make sure they are consistent throughout your calculations. It is also helpful to check your answer using estimation or by plugging it back into the original equation.

Can I use online resources to cheat on my physics assignments or exams?

No, it is not ethical or recommended to use online resources to cheat on your physics assignments or exams. These resources are meant to assist you in understanding and solving problems, not to provide you with the answers. It is important to do your own work and use these resources as a supplement to your learning, not a replacement for it.

Back