Physics-related tattoo ideas

• Thread starter BKawka
  • Start date
Although simple, a good idea (and one that I'm considering jumping on) might be to have the newtonian equation for universal gravitation tattooed upon your shoulder in reference to the famous quote from Sir Isaac Newton himself.

people usually just look at a beautiful drawing of a rose or something and say "hell yes, I should totally tattoo this". lol. Well, I'm against meaningless tattoos, but it's really not the case.
Read somewhere that a rose tattoo on his wife's boobs looked beautiful 30 years ago. Now it looks like a long stemmed tulip.

You could argue that this is the gravity effect on the tattoo, hence physics related.

RaulTheUCSCSlug
Gold Member
If you don't want an equation, then perhaps a mobius strip or klein bottle? I am looking to get a tattoo of perhaps the perfect ratio or something of the sort.

But I also want to get a tat of any scientific/industrial contribution I may make in my life time. (With room for the inevitable peer review and revisions :biggrin:)

I got 23 small tattoos put down on paper that I may someday put on my arm when I get my size, sorry don't want to give them away as they are unique to me.