What Are the Best Grade 11 Physics Review Sites?

In summary, the individual is looking for a physics review site to refresh their understanding of material from 11th grade. They express difficulty in finding a site that covers all units thoroughly and suggest using their 11th grade book and internet resources for revision. They also recommend checking out video lectures from MIT and on YouTube for additional help.
duelinga
physics review site??

im currently going into grade 12 and i want to review the material i learned from grade 11 because i think i forgot most of the stuff :/ could anybody recommend any good grade 11 physics sites that go through each unit thoroughly, thank you :)

Physics news on Phys.org

Your question is really funny to me, because you're saying grade 11 like it's something international, why didn't you mention the country or the system or anything like that!

Anyway, I don't think there is such a website, what I advise you to do is to get your 11th grade book and revise the subjects individually using internet.

If you wish, there are some cool physics video lectures at MIT, at http://ocw.mit.edu/ there you'll find few cool lectures that are not very hard for you, they are very basic and will teach you a lot, in fact if you understand them you'll become the best in physics in your class :D. There are also lectures on YouTube.

good luck pal :)

There are many great resources available online for reviewing grade 11 physics material. Some popular options include Khan Academy, Physics Classroom, and HyperPhysics. These sites offer comprehensive lessons, practice problems, and interactive simulations to help you review and reinforce your understanding of the concepts. Additionally, your school or textbook publisher may have online resources available for review. It may also be helpful to reach out to your physics teacher for any recommended review materials. Good luck with your review!

1. What is the purpose of Grade 11 Physics Review Sites?

Grade 11 Physics Review Sites are designed to help students review and reinforce the concepts and principles learned in their Grade 11 Physics class. These sites often contain practice problems, video tutorials, and other resources to assist students in preparing for exams and assignments.

2. Are Grade 11 Physics Review Sites reliable sources of information?

It is important to note that not all Grade 11 Physics Review Sites are created equal. Some may be more reputable and accurate than others. It is always best to cross-check information from multiple sources and consult with your teacher if you have any doubts about the reliability of a specific site.

3. Can Grade 11 Physics Review Sites help improve grades?

Grade 11 Physics Review Sites can be a useful tool for improving grades, but they should not be relied upon as the sole source of studying. These sites can provide a variety of resources and practice problems, but it is important for students to also engage in active studying and seek help from their teacher if needed.

4. Are there any free Grade 11 Physics Review Sites available?

Yes, there are many free Grade 11 Physics Review Sites available online. Some examples include Khan Academy, Physics Classroom, and Brightstorm. It is important to evaluate the quality and credibility of these sites before using them for studying.

5. Can Grade 11 Physics Review Sites be used by students who are struggling with the subject?

Yes, Grade 11 Physics Review Sites can be beneficial for students who are struggling with the subject. These sites often provide explanations and examples in different formats that may be easier for students to understand. However, it is important for struggling students to also seek help from their teacher and actively engage in studying.