Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics review site?

1. Aug 26, 2009 #1
    physics review site??

im currently going into grade 12 and i want to review the material i learned from grade 11 because i think i forgot most of the stuff :/ could anybody reccommend any good grade 11 physics sites that go through each unit thoroughly, thank you :)

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 27, 2009 #2
    Re: physics review site??

Your question is really funny to me, because you're saying grade 11 like it's something international, why didn't you mention the country or the system or anything like that!

Anyway, I don't think there is such a website, what I advise you to do is to get your 11th grade book and revise the subjects individually using internet.

If you wish, there are some cool physics video lectures at MIT, at http://ocw.mit.edu/ there you'll find few cool lectures that are not very hard for you, they are very basic and will teach you a lot, in fact if you understand them you'll become the best in physics in your class :D. There are also lectures on YouTube.

good luck pal :)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook