1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics sensor coursework

1. Dec 29, 2006 #1
    Physics sensor coursework!!!!

hi ppl, i am doing physics as-level, and we got this project due the tenth of january 2007. we have to make a sensor and do some research on it and do some readings and things like that. for example, this guy did frequency of a soundspeaker, heat sensor and the temperature, oscilloscopes and frequencies and many more like that. i have done the practical bit, but now i have to do all the writing, planning, graphs and all the rest.so i am asking people if they know what will come in the contents? like everything that needs to be there. for example, i know aims, plans, graphs must be there, anything else? please tell me and is anyone else doing this coursework.it's for as-level physics. thanks and we also got exams coming up, so please help, bye
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 29, 2006 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

If you go onto the exam board website they give you the specifications for free which will tell you exactly what you need to cover in your report.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?