1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics Tutor Help

1. Nov 29, 2004 #1
    Hey y'all...

I'm a college student going into introductory physics for the second time (don't ask about the first semester...basically I had the worst instructor and had to end up dropping the class before I failed) and I really would like to do well. I'm going to also be taking a six unit math course along with physics, so I have to work hard and diligently.

My questions to anyone is really: does any one know of any good tutoring programs, or private tutors based in San Diego? I really want to get a head start on physics and do exceptionally well...and I know I'll need any help I can get.

If anyone can give me any information, that would be wonderful...thanks a bunch! :shy:
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 29, 2004 #2
    if you want i can pm you some nice sites...you know, lessons for free...

4. Nov 29, 2004 #3

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Hold,on,apparently he's willing to pay money.This could be one good thing for the economy who's doing pretty badly due to increased oil price.
  5. Nov 29, 2004 #4
    Hey Marlon...thanks, any help you could get would be awesome. My semester starts in January, so I won't know then what the syllabus is going to look like and such...but thank you. ^.^

Dex: o_O;; wha? I'm really confused...'cause while I'm willing to pay money for an actual tutor (in person, sorry), I'm very much a female. *g*
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?