1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

PHYSICS Tutor

1. Oct 19, 2005 #1
    Is there anyone in the Hamilton area who is willing to tutor me so I can pass my undergrad introductory physics course???
    I really need some serious help.
    Thanks,
    Physics DUD :cry:

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 20, 2005 #2

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

There's probably thousands of Hamiltons around the world. There's big Hamiltons in Canada and New Zealand, and many hundreds of smaller ones, including at least one in virtually every state/territory of the US, Canada and Australia.

4. Oct 20, 2005 #3

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

I would guess, Ontario. :biggrin:

5. Oct 20, 2005 #4
    Your school doesn't have a tutoring center?

PL

6. Oct 20, 2005 #5
    Hamilton, Ontario

Sorry for not specifying. I am actually taking the course through an online university, and I've tried the tutoring online portion but it just doesn't seem to be working for me. I still don't get it. I need someone to explain it to me and show me hands on. Let me clarify that I have no prior Physics experience and need to take this course only as a prerequisite. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Physics DUD

7. Oct 20, 2005 #6
    Online physics? No labs, I assume?

PL

8. Oct 21, 2005 #7
    Labs

No there are labs, but easy ones that you can do at home, I have completed half of the coursework and have written my midterm, as well as two of the 6 labs. But since I'm asking for a tutor you can gather that I didn't do too well on my own.:confused:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?