Looking for a Physics Workbook with Calculus-Based Problems and Solutions?

• Thread starter Jokmal
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physics
In summary, the speaker is looking for a book with purely physics problems and solutions, preferably calculus-based, to practice and enjoy doing. They have noticed that many problems in physics books are similar and are hoping for a workbook with different problems. Some suggestions for such books are SAT or GRE test prep books and Schaum's outline series.
Jokmal
I was wondering if any of you guys know of any book that is purely physics problems and solutions. Even better if the problems are calculus based.

why do I want that do you ask? well I need practice and I enjoy doing physics problems. Especially the ones with calculus. I tried to just do the problems at the end of the chapter in every physics books that I could get my hands on but I've notice that many of this problems are very similar if not the same. so my hope is that a Physics work book would have different problems.

Thanks for you help in advance!

Physics news on Phys.org
Maybe you can try SAT or GRE test prep books.

Likes 1 person
Schaum's outline series has several such books for physics and other topics.

1. What is included in a Physics workbook with Calc?

A Physics workbook with Calc typically includes a variety of practice problems and exercises for students to solve using their understanding of physics concepts and calculations. It may also include explanations and examples to guide students through the problem-solving process.

2. Is a Physics workbook with Calc suitable for all levels of physics?

Yes, a Physics workbook with Calc can be suitable for students at various levels of physics, as long as they have a basic understanding of the subject. The workbook can be tailored to specific levels, such as introductory or advanced physics, to provide appropriate challenges for students.

3. Can a Physics workbook with Calc be used as a standalone resource?

While a Physics workbook with Calc can be a helpful supplement to a physics course, it may not provide enough comprehensive coverage of all topics to be used as a standalone resource. It is best used in conjunction with other learning materials, such as textbooks and lectures.

4. How can a Physics workbook with Calc improve my understanding of physics?

Through the practice problems and exercises provided in a Physics workbook with Calc, students can solidify their understanding of physics concepts and improve their problem-solving skills. It can also help students identify areas where they may need further review or practice.

5. Are there any online resources or support for a Physics workbook with Calc?

Many publishers of Physics workbooks with Calc offer online resources, such as answer keys, additional practice problems, and video tutorials, to support students using their workbooks. In addition, there are numerous online forums and study groups where students can seek help and clarification on specific problems or concepts.