Post Homework Questions on the Go with Physicsforums Mobile

• Thread starter gfd43tg
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses a feature that allows for easy uploading of photos taken on a camera phone to post homework questions on the forum. However, it is noted that the template for the homework structure does not appear when using a phone, which is a known issue that cannot be resolved due to technical reasons.
gfd43tg
Gold Member
Hello,

I wanted to commend the feature that makes it so easy to upload photos taken on a camera phone for an easy way to post homework questions to the forum on the go.

I wanted to point out that if you use the homework forum with a phone, the template for the homework structure does not show up, like it does when you post using a computer.

Physics news on Phys.org
Maylis said:
I wanted to commend the feature that makes it so easy to upload photos taken on a camera phone for an easy way to post homework questions to the forum on the go.

You are aware of the fact you should NOT post homework questions as images?

I wanted to point out that if you use the homework forum with a phone, the template for the homework structure does not show up, like it does when you post using a computer.

Yes, we know about the problem. Unfortunately, for technical reasons, there is not much that can be done about it.

1. What is "Post Homework Questions on the Go with Physicsforums Mobile"?

"Post Homework Questions on the Go with Physicsforums Mobile" is a mobile application developed by Physicsforums that allows users to easily post and receive help with their homework questions on the go.

2. How does "Post Homework Questions on the Go with Physicsforums Mobile" work?

Users can simply download the app on their mobile devices and create an account. They can then post their homework questions on the app and receive help from other users who are experts in the subject. Users can also browse through previously asked questions and answers to find solutions to their own questions.

3. Is "Post Homework Questions on the Go with Physicsforums Mobile" free to use?

Yes, the app is completely free to download and use. However, users must have a Physicsforums account in order to use the app.

4. Can I trust the answers and solutions provided on "Post Homework Questions on the Go with Physicsforums Mobile"?

While Physicsforums cannot guarantee the accuracy of all answers and solutions provided on the app, the platform has a community of experts and moderators who strive to provide reliable and helpful responses. Users can also rate and comment on the answers they receive to help others determine their credibility.

5. What subjects and topics are covered on "Post Homework Questions on the Go with Physicsforums Mobile"?

The app covers a wide range of subjects, including physics, mathematics, chemistry, biology, and computer science. Users can also ask questions on specific topics within these subjects, such as mechanics, thermodynamics, calculus, genetics, and programming.