Exploring Gravity Through Math: A Beginner's Guide

• B
  • Thread starter Sbreakdown
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Gravity
In summary, the conversation is about a person seeking links to mathematics related to gravity, particularly using Pi. They mention their lack of science background but their desire to understand the topic. The conversation also touches on the relevance of Pi in the Einstein field equations.
Sbreakdown
Can anyone link me to some maths for gravity.
After the gravitational wave discovery I was thinking about using Pi and wondered if this was already a thing.

I am not a science person, I dropped out of school but something is pulling me towards understanding the questions I have in my head but without the knowledge prior it is hard to get a basis to start from.

I have many questions but just starting off with a basis will provide me enough food for thought so to speak and will probably open up more questions in my head.
Thanks if you take your time bout and help me out.

Physics news on Phys.org

1. What is the premise of "Exploring Gravity Through Math: A Beginner's Guide"?

The book is a beginner's guide to understanding the concept of gravity through mathematical equations and principles.

2. Is this book suitable for someone with no prior knowledge of physics or math?

Yes, the book is designed for beginners and assumes no prior knowledge of physics or math. It explains concepts in a clear and easy-to-understand manner.

3. How does this book approach the topic of gravity?

The book uses mathematical equations and concepts to explain the fundamental principles of gravity. It also includes real-world examples and exercises to help readers apply their knowledge.

4. Will I be able to apply the concepts learned in this book to real-world situations?

Yes, the book includes real-world examples and exercises to help readers apply their understanding of gravity to various situations. It also provides a strong foundation for further study in physics and math.

5. Is this book appropriate for all ages?

This book is suitable for anyone interested in learning about the basics of gravity through math, regardless of age. However, it is written in a way that may be more easily understood by older children and adults.