Pictures of female human albinos

Main Question or Discussion Point

I really want to see a picture/pictures of female human albinos...could somebody provide one or two? I think when I was in primary school one of my teachers said she taught one (or more?) and that they were really pretty

thanks

Answers and Replies

All I get are albino animals, and nothing comes up when I type "albino female human" or something like that

matthyaouw
Gold Member
Try "albinism"

Do some albinos pass out from sunlight? I once knew this model who said she was albino.
When she was in the sun she would get blotches of red on her skin and then slowly begin to pass out.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Bio-Hazard said:
Do some albinos pass out from sunlight? I once knew this model who said she was albino.
When she was in the sun she would get blotches of red on her skin and then slowly begin to pass out.
Passing out, I don't know, but with no skin pigmentation, they would certainly be very sensitive to sunburn. Of course, some people just have very pale skin coloration but are not albino. A true albino has reddish/pink eyes because they have no pigmentation in their iris either (though you might not be aware of this if they wear colored contacts).