Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Pictures of female human albinos

1. Sep 22, 2005 #1
    I really want to see a picture/pictures of female human albinos...could somebody provide one or two? I think when I was in primary school one of my teachers said she taught one (or more?) and that they were really pretty

thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 22, 2005 #2

matthyaouw

Gold Member

4. Sep 22, 2005 #3
    All I get are albino animals, and nothing comes up when I type "albino female human" or something like that

5. Sep 22, 2005 #4

matthyaouw

Gold Member

Try "albinism"

6. Sep 22, 2005 #5
    Do some albinos pass out from sunlight? I once knew this model who said she was albino.
    When she was in the sun she would get blotches of red on her skin and then slowly begin to pass out.

7. Sep 22, 2005 #6

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

8. Sep 23, 2005 #7

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Passing out, I don't know, but with no skin pigmentation, they would certainly be very sensitive to sunburn. Of course, some people just have very pale skin coloration but are not albino. A true albino has reddish/pink eyes because they have no pigmentation in their iris either (though you might not be aware of this if they wear colored contacts).

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?