1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Piezoelectric materials

1. Jun 23, 2015 #1
    Hi

Where can I buy Piezoelectric sheets? Similar to the one shown in the picture.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 23, 2015 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Sorry to have to be Captain Obvious here, but what did your Google search turn up? Google loves to guide you to sites that sell you stuff... :smile:

4. Jun 24, 2015 #3
    Sorry captain obvious, since I asked on the forum, its actually obvious that google must have not came up with good stuff!!!

5. Jun 24, 2015 #4

DrDu

Science Advisor

Why not make one yourself?
    http://www.instructables.com/id/Rochelle-Salt/ [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
  6. Jun 24, 2015 #5

davenn

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

you obviously didn't look too hard :wink:

I copied and pasted you Q "Where can I buy Piezoelectric sheets? into google and got lots of hits
    here's just one the 4th entry on google
    http://www.piezo.com/prodsheet2sq5H.html

the 3rd, 5th, through to 10th also were valid

Dave

7. Jun 24, 2015 #6
    Thanks DrDu, that page helped.

To davenn: wow really, Wouldn't you think I already looked at that one and perhaps I was looking for more stuff????? Dont reply if you dont know more than google. Thanks

8. Jun 24, 2015 #7

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

The point is that it seems pretty easy to find the info you are asking about. What is wrong with the hits that Dave pointed out?

9. Jun 24, 2015 #8
    From the picture, it may be a PVDF film. Is this what you are looking for? A flexible film?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook