Well, let me just say that if you are going to be selling your software then it would be very wise to make sure everything is legit because you can in fact be taken to court.
Of course, you can be sued for nearly anything. Piracy is probably the wrong term to apply to this software. Piracy is a term that, not mentioning the high seas aspect, is defined as;
The illicit reprinting or reproduction of a copyrighted book or print or to unlawful plagiarism from it.
-Black Law Dictionary, 5th edition
Now, most people are familiar with windows XP, pro and home versions. There is also a developers version that can be purchaced too. I don't recall all the details, but it is more expensive than the others ($800 US, I think) and people use it to create programs for sale. You best make sure you have a licenced copy of this one, nudge nudge, wink wink...
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving