Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Pivot Angled bolt

  1. Nov 14, 2014 #1
    Hi All.

    I am not sure if this is the right section for this but I will ask anyway. I am looking for a bolt that pivots midway like a hinge. I have seen them before but I dont know what they are called and cannot find any on-line. Alternatively does anyone know of a pivoting pipe?

    Can anyone point me in the right direction.


  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 14, 2014 #2


    User Avatar
    Gold Member

    I haven't heard of such a bolt, but I'll snoop around. About the pipe... do you mean pivot like a hinge, or swivel?
  4. Nov 14, 2014 #3


    User Avatar

    Staff: Mentor

    Something like this?

  5. Nov 15, 2014 #4
    Something like the pic above except threaded on both ends so I can attach a nut. Something around the M4 size Would be perfect.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook