1. What is the meaning of Planck’s units? Hint: Compare the strength of the 4 fundamental forces.
2. Calculate the Planck’s dimensions as a function of the SI units.
3. What are the dimensions of the human being in terms of Planck dimensions?
Plancks's units defined in terms of the speed of light (c), the quantum of action (h/2pi), and the Newtonian gravitational constant G
strength of electromagnetic force [tex]\alpha = e/(hc/2pi)[/tex]
strength of gravitational force is G
The Attempt at a Solution
1. I suppose the meaning of the planck units is that if they're set to unity while calculating a fundamental force (e.g. F=G*m*m/r^2), you wouldnt need a constant (such as G) to get the right number for force. However i cant figure out how im supposed to compare fundamental force strengths to show that.
2. The constants describing the planck units are already described in SI units. So i dont understand what im asked to do then.
3. This question i dont understand at all....
Thanks a lot to whoever helps.