Is Finding a Job in Plasma Focus Possible at Age 32?

In summary: I hope it will be useful.In summary, the man is studying Physics at a university in Italy and is currently working on his thesis. He is 32 years old and is hoping to find a job in the field. He thinks his age might be a problem, but is confident that he will be able to find a job if he is able to pass his exams. He is interested in finding a job in Italy or abroad.
1Keenan
Hi everybody, nice to meet you all

I'm studing Physics in Catania University, Italy, and I'll get the master degree in Physics next summer. My thesis will be on plasma focus and I will spend a period in Bologna, DIENCA laboratories to work on it.
I would like to know if there will be any possibilities to find a job in this field of physics, in Italy and abroad.
Please note that I think I'll have some problems with my age, I'm 32 now, but I took much time to complete my studies because I was working in a maketing company and after my Bachelor degree I spent 1 and an half year in Dublin working as a software tester.
All considering, could i found any job? and where in the world? It will be good to find something out of Italy, because I think everybody knows here is a bit of a crap.
Thanks to all people will answer this questions and I apologize for my bad English.

Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks Astronuc
I know ENEA, but the others link are very interesting.

I would like to know your opinion about any problem dues to my age.
In the following the boundary conditions of my Master Cours:
The I started the Master course last year and I'm going to start the last year on october, so I'm in perfect time. Also I'm missing only two exams, one will be tomorrow, the last one at the end of september. I hope my final mark will be "summa cum laude" because my average mark is 29/30.

Thank you very much

1. What is a Plasma Focus?

A Plasma Focus is a type of experimental device used in the field of plasma physics to study the properties and behavior of plasma. It works by creating a strong magnetic field through the use of electrical currents, which compresses and heats the plasma to high temperatures and densities.

2. How does a Plasma Focus compare to other plasma devices?

Compared to other plasma devices, a Plasma Focus has a relatively simple design and is relatively inexpensive to construct. However, it has the disadvantage of not being able to sustain plasma for long periods of time and has limited control over the plasma parameters.

3. What is the role of Plasma Focus in job placement?

Plasma Focus research is a growing field with various applications in energy production, materials processing, and space propulsion. As such, individuals with expertise in Plasma Focus may have opportunities for job placement in research institutions, government agencies, and private companies.

4. What skills are required for job placement in the field of Plasma Focus?

Individuals seeking job placement in the field of Plasma Focus should have a strong background in physics, particularly in plasma physics and electromagnetism. They should also have experience with experimental design, data analysis, and computer programming.

5. Are there any job prospects specific to Plasma Focus research?

Yes, there are job prospects specific to Plasma Focus research, such as working as a research scientist or engineer in a plasma physics laboratory, or as a technical consultant for companies developing plasma-based technologies. Additionally, there may be opportunities for teaching and academia in this field.