Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Plato's Cave and Heisenberg, 21st Century with Witten

1. Oct 8, 2003 #1
    who said what?

Sol

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 10, 2003 #2
    Dimension and Symmetry

?Defining Position

A global perspective. What does this have to do with strings

Having trouble knowing where to begin with simple question from a global perspective. How do you put it together except under the hologrpahical undertanding of vision?

Sol

4. Oct 22, 2003 #3
    Re: Dimension and Symmetry

<a href="http://www.ship.edu/~cgboeree/platoscave.html">And now, I said, let me show in a figure how far our nature is enlightened or unenlightened: --Behold! human beings living in a underground den, which has a mouth open towards the light and reaching all along the den; here they have been from their childhood, and have their legs and necks chained so that they cannot move, and can only see before them, being prevented by the chains from turning round their heads. Above and behind them a fire is blazing at a distance, and between the fire and the prisoners there is a raised way; and you will see, if you look, a low wall built along the way, like the screen which marionette players have in front of them, over which they show the puppets.</a>

Now how often, have we seen and experienced the redention of the Allegory of Plato's cave, that helps us set up the thinking in terms of dimensional significance?

What would the significance of the <a href="http://www.superstringtheory.com/forum/metaboard/messages18/345.html">Cogitive Science of Mathematics</a> reveal to us?

What would Hiesenbergs Structural Failure help us to recognize in a collapsing sphere.

I am not giving direct links to see if somehow this suits the requirements of this forum?:) They are there, for one to look at, if they so desire. I thought I might have made it easier, but if this logic is somehow acceptable, I might even become more confuse as to how this forum would as a group, accept such links? Make sense?

Sol

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2003
  5. Oct 24, 2003 #4
    Einstein's Simultaneity

Index for GHZ Entanglement issues and how it was lead too?

Sorry for link.

But if we are able to determine the instantaneous feature of gravity and curvature, then indeed we have a bird's eye view of what is happening at the quantum level? String congregation is very important, for a string is, string curves, as we see in rendition of Forest's box of chocolates on life:)

Cryptology is very important in this respect.

Sol

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?