Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Please do not remove posts because you disagree with their content, and they are

1. Dec 11, 2011 #1
    Self Deleted

(I didn't see anywhere to even type "Post Deleted"
    in place of the original heading as a heads-up.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 11, 2011 #2

Char. Limit

Gold Member

Re: Please do not remove posts because you disagree with their content, and they are.

Was one of them by chance the one where you brought up the 48/2(9+3) thing, despite us already having a stickied thread on the topic telling you not to do just that? I.e. you completely ignored that thread to post your ignorant arguments? Just making sure.

4. Dec 11, 2011 #3

micromass

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

Re: Please do not remove posts because you disagree with their content, and they are.

Please read the rules before posting. Your posts were deleted for good reason.

If you disagree with our decisions, feel free to contact a mentor. We'll look into it. We won't discuss it publicly, however.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
  5. Dec 11, 2011 #4

No, that "thing" was posted after the (first) three were removed.

6. Dec 11, 2011 #5

Char. Limit

Gold Member

I checked one of your deleted posts (it was in a quote, and I guess they hadn't deleted the quote). To me, it looked like useless nitpicking of the highest order. Others of your posts seem to follow a similar vein. Are you actually here to learn/teach or just to nitpick over other user's word choice?

7. Dec 11, 2011 #6

jhae2.718

Gold Member

8. Dec 11, 2011 #7
    Ccccccccccccccccc

That is your opinion of all three highlighted above.
    I never want something attributed to me that I never claimed in a post.
    If the OP had stated it as a fact, then there would have been no reason
    for the OP to ask it. This is a case of the replier not paying careful
    enough attention to what was stated/asked.

9. Dec 11, 2011 #8
  10. Dec 11, 2011 #9

Char. Limit

Gold Member

Re: Ccccccccccccccccc

Well, duh. That's why I said "to me". Just to check, is English your first language?

I'm not even sure why this sentence is here (seriously, no one attributed anything to you that you never claimed).

It was a simple word error. It didn't need to be called out, and then the calling out defended. Do you really not see that?

...Sigh. Just sigh.

11. Dec 11, 2011 #10

micromass

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

Since the OP self-deleted his post, it seems that he got the answers he wanted. Locked.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook