Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Please forgive us, recon

1. Nov 2, 2004 #1

Tsu

Gold Member

Please forgive us, recon!!

Recently members of the The Sisterhood (see Member Photo thread - or was that Cutest Guy...? Well, anyway... somewhere on this board.. :redface: ) made a quick :surprised trip to NY to crash Tom's Halloween party. :biggrin: (See thread eititled "Knock knock knock") We had a delightful time :rofl: but apparently committed a massive faux pax in leaving our beloved niece, recon, behind!! :surprised :redface: (This occurred in our mad scramble to save enigma and Gokul from four Hearts-playing supermodel hussies who had them entrapped in Tom's apartment and were preparing to - well, God knows what...!!!) :redface: :cry: :redface:

recon, my sweetie, your other (whacky) aunties and your mom and I would like to publically apologize for this. I SWEAR I thought you (AND enigma) made it to the RV!! I don't understand how this happened, but we're SO sorry. But we're also so glad you are such a resourceful and mature young lady! You got out of your predicament and made it home safe and sound - AND with enigma's SOCKS!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You are the best niece on the planet!!

We love you! :smile:

Please forgive us!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 2, 2004 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I thought Recon made it back to the RV!!!!!!!!

Recon, we would never have intentionally left without you!!!!! :frown:

So, who's socks was I holding????? :surprised :surprised :surprised

4. Nov 3, 2004 #3
    I need some time to think about this... :devil:

...I'm trying to come up with something scathing to say... :grumpy:

...oooooh, I give up!

Forgiven.

But I never really was mad at you all - I haven't had the time. :smile: I've been too busy admiring my new socks (sorry enigma! you can't have it back).

I really enjoy wriggling the udders. :cool:

*Wriggles the toes* The only problem is that I'm not flexible enough...and can't have any milk.

Maybe I should be the one saying sorry! :redface:

:yuck: Get rid of it quickly, Evo! :yuck: You must always be weary of socks that have gone astray! :biggrin:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?