Me In What My Teacher Said Is Easy

• Thread starter Chikawakajones
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Teacher
In summary, to find the value of x in this problem, you need to use the fact that the sum of three angles in a triangle is 180 degrees and the sum of two angles making a line is also 180 degrees. This leads to the theorem that the measure of an external angle is equal to the sum of the measures of the two opposite angles. In this problem, one of the opposite angles is given as 50 degrees. By subtracting 125 from 180, you can find the angle on the other side of the line. Then, by adding 55 and 50 and subtracting that sum from 180, you can find the upper angle. Finally, by adding 80 and 75 and subtracting
Chikawakajones
Find the value of x. Show all work with justifications.

Attachments

• Credit.jpg
    Credit.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 420
Physics news on Phys.org
The sum of the three angles in a triangle is 180 degrees. The sum of two angles making a line is also 180 degrees: that leads to the well known theorem (it's probably in your text) that the measure of an external angle (here the one marked "125") is equal to the sum of the measures of the two opposite angles. One of those two opposite angles is 50 degrees. From that you can find the measure of the angle between "80" and "x" and then find x.

Are there any "formulas" to find "x" in this particular problem?...

Not that I know of

Chikawakajones said:
Are there any "formulas" to find "x" in this particular problem?...

Beside this one
[tex] A+B+C=180° [/tex]
,where A,B,C are the three angles of a plane triangle,nope.
But,as Ivy said,u need to know that the sum of two supplementary angles is 180°.

This is all u need to know to get it done.

Daniel.

Again there are no formulas to solve this problem, it is all geometrical.

Step one.
Look at the angle 125. 180-125 will give you the angle on the other side of the line.

Step two add 55+50 and minus the product from 180. this is the upper angle.

Step three add 80+75 then minus that from 180 and that is the angle x

1. What does "Me In What My Teacher Said Is Easy" mean?

"Me In What My Teacher Said Is Easy" is a phrase that suggests that the speaker finds the topic or lesson being taught by their teacher to be simple or understandable.

2. Why do some people find "Me In What My Teacher Said Is Easy" to be a controversial statement?

Some people may find this statement controversial because it implies that the speaker is smarter or more capable than their teacher, which can be seen as disrespectful or dismissive of their teacher's expertise and hard work.

3. Is it okay to use the phrase "Me In What My Teacher Said Is Easy" in a classroom setting?

It depends on the context and tone in which it is used. If used in a respectful and humble manner, it may be acceptable. However, if it is used to boast or belittle the teacher, it would not be appropriate.

4. How should a teacher respond to a student who says "Me In What My Teacher Said Is Easy"?

A teacher can respond by acknowledging the student's understanding and encouraging them to continue to strive for excellence. They can also use the opportunity to remind the student that everyone learns at their own pace and to be respectful of others' learning processes.

5. Can the phrase "Me In What My Teacher Said Is Easy" be interpreted as a form of bragging?

Yes, it can be interpreted as a form of bragging if it is said in a boastful or arrogant manner. However, it can also be a genuine expression of the speaker's understanding and confidence in the topic being discussed.