Please help me regarding career.

• Thread starter exbiigates
  • Start date
hi all. my name is gates. i am currently doing B.Sc in physics chemistry and mathematics. now i am in second year, 4th semester. i currently have 82% in physics , 79% in chemistry and 80% in mathematics. i am fully worried about my future. can you people guide me regarding my higher studies please..

Answers and Replies

lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Hi exbiigates. Can you be more specific about what worries you have about the future?

hi. i am worried if i do not get seat for my marks i've..

I don't understand what you want us to do. Could you elaborate more?

i am under mangalore university now. last year cut off score of M.Sc physics is 88% also chemistry. if i do not get seat over there, are there any other university i can get entry ?

f i do not get seat over there, are there any other university i can get entry ?

You can't ask us to do that kind of research for you. I'm sure you have ways to looking at other universities that you would consider going to, and checking to see what grades they need.

Also, giving us your percentage scores in tests is meaningless - different universities, different countries, different systems mean that we can't translate that number into a standard.