Solving Incomplete Integral: Easy Steps and Tips | Andishe9

• Thread starter Hamid1
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Complete
In summary, the conversation is about completing a person's answer to a problem involving an integral. The person is unable to solve the second part and provides a link to the problem. Another person suggests using a u-substitution and points out an error in the first person's approach.
Hamid1
Hi all,
can anybody complete my answer?(I'm unable to solve the second part of the integral)
problem and answer(incomplete) : www.andishe9.com/integral.bmp[/URL]

thanks and excuse me for english;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Hamid1 said:
Hi all,
can anybody complete my answer?(I'm unable to solve the second part of the integral)
problem and answer(incomplete) : www.andishe9.com/integral.bmp[/URL]

thanks and excuse me for english;)[/QUOTE]

Hi Hamid1! Welcome to PF! :smile:

[SIZE="1"](have an integral: ∫ :wink:)[/SIZE]

your link isn't working …

can you please type out your answer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you,
I checked the link.It works...

ermmm...your very first line is incorrect: your basically claiming that [itex](2x+6)-6=1[/itex] which is clearly false.

Try a u-substitution of the form [itex]u=x+3[/itex] instead.

1. Who are you?

I am a scientist. I specialize in conducting research and experiments to gain knowledge and understanding of the natural world.

2. What do you do?

As a scientist, I work to discover new information and make advancements in various fields such as biology, chemistry, physics, and more. I conduct experiments, collect data, and analyze results to draw conclusions and make discoveries.

3. What qualifications do you have?

I have a degree in a scientific field such as biology, chemistry, physics, or a related subject. I also have experience in conducting research and using scientific methods to conduct experiments and draw conclusions.

4. How do you contribute to society?

As a scientist, I contribute to society by making discoveries and advancements in various fields. I work to solve problems, improve technologies, and gain a better understanding of the world we live in. My research and work can lead to improvements in medicine, technology, and environmental conservation.

5. Why did you become a scientist?

I became a scientist because I have always been curious about the world around me and have a strong desire to understand how things work. I also wanted to make a positive impact and contribute to society through my work and research.