1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Please help me to help others

1. Aug 24, 2014 #1
    please help me to help others
    I am an Egyptian science teacher I graduate in 1991 and work as a teacher from 18/3/1992 till now.Through this terrible journey i face a lot of troubles that make me want to escape abroad to can live in peace and away from severe tension.I always like to study but there was any chance through the routine of duties as a teacher can't enable you to do that.But a chance that was opened and make me to try again inside my country.
    although all the bad affairs of education in my country the door to travel to USA for training was opened and i did my best and get a scholarship to study methodology in 1999 at UMBC for only 4 months (15/1/1999 to 15/5/1999) .
    most of my colleagues advised me to escape and not return to my country because i was single and had no responsibilities but after a lot of details -that if they are written in a novel it will get a great fame-i returned to my country .
    this scholarship is became the corner stone that the whole profession life a try to increase my qualifications in teaching and educating science.
    who give me a hand to write a new era history for education in my country not on paper but by make a life actions.
    please spread this message all over the education world.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 24, 2014 #2

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to PF !

So what is it you want to do?

Are you thinking of starting some sort of science club or academy for interested students?

Or create an online education portal for students to interact with?

4. Aug 25, 2014 #3
    thanks jedishrfu for your reply
    my really need is to motivate the educators from all over the world to support the education in my country

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook