1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Please Help me Urgently

1. Jul 9, 2007 #1
    Hi,
    Dear Friends,

My name is Owais Khan and I am doing an interesting research so, I need your help and cooperation please tell me following information urgently via Email.
    1. What was the exact temperature of universe when Big Bang occurred?
    2. How many Black Holes astronomist yet have discovered? Please tell me numbers.
    3. In which direction/dimensions our universe in expanding? Is the universe is expanding in one direction/dimension or expanding in all direction/dimension?
    4. What is the current temperature of universe?
    5. Is the temperature of universe falling day by day or is it constant?
    6. At which temperature proton and neutron combine to form nucleus?
    7. At which temperature hydrogen and hydrogen atoms combine to form hydrogen molecule?
    8. At which temperature deuterium combines to form Helium atom?
    9. Why earth rotates in its own orbit?

Thanks
    Looking forward for your urgent responses.

Email: owaiskhan.scientist@yahoo.com

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 9, 2007 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Thread moved from cosmology to Homework Help, Advanced Physics.

y2jcapricorn, homework and coursework questions belong here in the Homework Help forums, and not in the general technical forums. And one important PF rule is that you must show us some of your own work in order for us to help you.

What course is this for? What text and other learning materials are you using in that course. What on-line searches have you done in trying to answer these questions?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?