Maximizing Options and Preparing for Your Monday Test with the Matrix

• Thread starter Fiorella
  • Start date
In summary, The conversation is about finding the determinant of a matrix for a test on Monday. The person is unsure about how to evaluate the matrix and asks for help. They are then provided with the formula to find the determinant and thank the person for their response.
Fiorella
I don't know what they mean by "Evaluate" here...I don't know what to do...the options are next to the Matrix...please help, my test is on monday :cry:

MATRIX.jpg

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Its asking you to find the determinant of the matrix.

Do you know how to take the determinant of a matrix?

OOOOhh now I got it...thank you so much for your responses, I really apreciate it :smile:!

Fiorella said:
I don't know what they mean by "Evaluate" here...I don't know what to do...the options are next to the Matrix...please help, my test is on monday :cry:

MATRIX.jpg

The solution is (3* 1) - (6 * 7) = 3 - 42 = -39

Fiorella said:
OOOOhh now I got it...thank you so much for your responses, I really apreciate it :smile:!

Heh yes the determinant of A is denoted by |A| or sometimes det(A)

1. What does "Please, help me with this" mean?

"Please, help me with this" is a request for assistance with a particular matter or task. It is a polite way of asking for help or support.

2. How do I ask someone to "Please, help me with this"?

You can simply say "Please, help me with this" to the person you are seeking assistance from. Make sure to use a polite and respectful tone.

3. When should I use "Please, help me with this"?

You can use "Please, help me with this" whenever you need help or support with a specific matter or task. It is appropriate in both personal and professional settings.

4. What should I do if someone asks me to "Please, help me with this"?

If someone asks you to "Please, help me with this", you should first listen to their request and assess if you are able to assist them. If you are able to help, offer your support and provide any necessary guidance or resources. If you are unable to help, politely communicate this to the person and offer suggestions for alternative sources of assistance.

5. Is it okay to use "Please, help me with this" multiple times?

Yes, it is okay to use "Please, help me with this" multiple times if you genuinely need assistance. However, it is important to also try to find solutions on your own and not rely solely on others for help.