Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Please help to fix an error in Nature

1. Jul 16, 2007 #1
    Does anyone know what happened to this thread? It disappeared. I wrote to admins but I got no replies.:confused:

Thanks.

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 16, 2007 #2

Danger

Gold Member

The Admins and Mentors are very busy. They'll get around to responding soon. From what I read of it, I believe that the topic was not within the PF content guidelines.

4. Jul 16, 2007 #3
    Why?

Do you happen to know what section of Physics Forum is violated by saying that Cavendish did not measure G? I gave several supporting evidence from physics literature, including a classic article published in the American Journal of Physics. I would appreciate if the thread is restored and administrators pointed at the part which violated the rules here. I was learning myself from other posters' comments. So I hope this was a mistake.

5. Jul 16, 2007 #4

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

It was deleted due to potential copyright violations, which are clearly covered in the PF guidelines.

- Warren

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?